Administrative Internship Opportunities at BridgehouseLaw
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina, United States (On-site)
BridgehouseLaw is seeking full-time Administrative Interns (30-40 hours per week, dates negotiable).
In-person attendance at our office in Charlotte, NC is required. In-person attendance optimizes learning by allowing for instruction and guidance from management, active engagement, and networking opportunities.
Admin interns will gain exposure to a law firm environment. Our firm is a close-knit, international law firm with a strong history of hiring interns.
Our firm has a large number of German and Italian clients, so relevant German and/or Italian language experience should also be noted in the cover letter when applicable. Other language proficiencies are also a plus.
Joining us whether as an intern, clerk, or a Referendare – BridgehouseLaw offers a work environment that is characterized by collegial interaction and extensive creative freedom. You assume responsibility early, and thus quickly learn to work independently, nationally, and internationally.
- Friendly, energetic, and customer service oriented.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task.
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred
- Knowledge of other languages a plus; especially German and Italian.
- Administrative Assistant duties and responsibilities include providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the company.
- Supports team members through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication.
- Responsible for confidential and time sensitive material.
- Client relations - provide general support to clients via email, telephone, or face-to-face inquiries.
- Organize and schedule meetings.
- Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, and forms.
- Maintain apparel and office supply inventory; anticipating needed items and placing orders.
- Coordinate and update office procedures and company policies.
- Develop and update administrative systems to create efficiencies.
- Full Time