Job Listing – Front Office Assistant
Front Office Assistant
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina, United States (On-site)
BridgehouseLaw is a fast-paced, international law firm looking for an organized front office assistant/receptionist to provide clients and administrative support for our firm. In this role, you will be required to greet and welcome clients, scan documents, manage appointment calendars and schedules, and prepare packages and other mailings to be sent out via FedEx/USPS.
Ensuring that the reception/front office, conference and kitchen area is kept clean and professional.
This is an excellent position for a motivated individual who is looking for a rewarding job with an opportunity to grow within the company.
- Must be able to care for clients, be self-motivated, and be a team-player.
- Fluent in English; Fluency in German, Italian, is a plus but not required.
- Part Time
- Monday to Friday
- 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
- Previous customer service experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to professionally communicate with colleagues and clients with diverse backgrounds.
- Possess exceptional organizational skills with strong attention to detail.
- Committed to teamwork and cooperation with colleagues.
- Self-motivated with strong work ethic.
- Solid work history in customer service positions.
- International experience is a plus.